Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW -- HOLIDAY CARDS!




I'm working on one or two stories
While waiting for oils to dry.

The doctor has told me
to lay off the goodies --
Bad news as "The Season" draws nigh!
So to conquer my need for a cookie,
And before too much snow fills the yards,
I'm playing with gold and with paints and with plants
And creating some really cool cards!

Giclees (fancy name for high quality reprints) of these are available through Fine Art America at $4.75 each. This includes shipping and handling. You can decide on white or black background, add your own greeting, and even crop the image. Purchases through Fine Art America carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but trust me...the quality is excellent.
A click of your mouse on any of the images will take you to my FineArtAmerica.com site.

No comments: