Monday, July 14, 2014

NOW OPEN -- WESTERGARD ART ON ETSY

"The Kiss"   giclee reprint available at Westergard Fine Art
At the urging of a good friend, I've taken the leap and joined the big kids in the deep end of the merchandising pool. Come on in; the water's fine and, I've been told from folks who've visited my real-world gallery, so is my art. You'll find original oils for purchase directly from me. I'm also making available 7"x5" giclee reprints on archival Museo paper ($5.40 + $2 shipping).
If you're a fan of high quality paper, you'll love Museo paper. You can mount these onto blank card stock for your own greeting cards or, if you prefer, slip them into a frame of your choosing.

Click on the photo to get to my Etsy shop.

By the way, if you see something you particularly like, you'd be doing me a great favor by hitting the "heart" button on that item. Thank you!








No comments: