Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Prints of my work through Fine Art America


   I've gotten more than a few requests for print in my gallery at Minneapolis' Northrup King Building so I’m
I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper
(one of several images now available as prints
on Fine Art America)
once again offering a selection of my favorite pieces as high-quality prints through FineArtAmerica.com. http://1-judy-westergard.artistwebsites.com 
   This is a fun site. Click on an image and choose from prints that are unframed (i.e, posters), matted, reproduced on canvas (framed and unframed) in various sizes. The fun part is trying out different frames, greeting cards, and even cell-phone cases, all on line. FAA offers a 100%, no questions asked guarantee. I’ve ordered prints from them...on both paper and on canvas...and I’m impressed with the quality of the work. 
   I’m really excited about the metal prints that FAA now offers. Metal prints bring the artwork to life with the stylish lines and added depth of a metal print. The image gets printed directly onto a sheet of 1/16" thick aluminum.
   The aluminum sheet is offset from the wall by a 3/4" thick wooden frame which is attached to the back. The wooden frame includes a hanging wire for easy mounting on your wall (see photo below).
   All metal prints ship within 2 - 3 business days and arrive "ready to hang" with mounting hooks and nails. Metal prints are extremely durable. They're lightweight. They won't bend, and they're water resistant (perfect for bathroom decor!) The high gloss of the aluminum sheet complements the rich colors of the image to produce stunning results
   You’ll find my Fine Art America website at http://1-judy-westergard.artistwebsites.com
BACK OF METAL PRINT
   



No comments: